/ COME FORWARD ONE STEP AND THE REST IS GREAT by Sushil Rudra
We have to face so many troubles and sufferings in course of our life – journey. Bhagavan Sree Krishna , Jesus Christ told us , you come forward one step and the rest is great , I will catch hold your hand when you are in troubles . So believe this call of God .
We should have to remember that No one is perfectly fine and happy in this materialistic world . Though we desire to have a successful life in all spheres of our lives. Real life , which we lead day to day is very important to us. It’s related to our food, lodging, education, safety of our lives, savings and so on . These are all our primary needs. Without it we have to face trafficking and suffering a lot.
WHAT WE WANT :
We try to have a sweet home, food and lodging for survival . Keep faith on God as she / He told us to come forward one step , next He/ She will take care of us . Other than all these necessary requirements , we live in the society. We have some duties and responsibilities for the betterment of it.
As a result, We are having a social bondages , try to maintain a values and ethics through our activities and behaviours. When it’s not maintained properly , a mental and societal misunderstanding take place.
Our Problems: The Call ” Come Forward One Step
But our Prime problem in this modern era is that we are not contented with our success in profession , not satisfied with the lifepartner, may it be husband or wife, or lovers of both sex . But we’re not listening to the call of God – Come Forward One Step, I am waiting for you . I will catch hold your hand to get up .
Recently I have read a blog which is a poetry and there she has written about the breaking down of their relationship. The young lady is unable to forget the words of betrayal to whom she loved profoundly, but being rejected she is spending a unhappy life. This kind of incidents are not supported. It’s a matter of unhealthy mind .
CAUSES BEHIND THIS SITUATION : AND THE CALL ” COME FORWARD ONE STEP”AND THE REST IS GREAT .
In such a case , we see the lack of values and ethics. We must not support it . After a long term relationship or friendship, the guy suddenly cut off the relationship. Either it’s the symbol of week or I’ll – state of mind, or they’re running for a better option ..
In this respect, she should be strict to her principles and never get lost at all. In fact, there are so many incidents like this used to happen in our surroundings . Sometime, being separated one becomes perplexed and are to face mental illness like depression , stress and strain , melancholic distress etc . We have to face this kind of small but serious troubles in our lives.
How To Tackle This Situation :
Now the question is how to overcome this situation. We are not only individually affected, our parents at the same time are also confronting this situation.
I know an incident like this . Recently occurred in my friend circle . They are my family friends. They’re arranging their daughter’s wedding. The young man is a good service holder . And their daughter is also working in IT in a good position .
Both the parties are talking about the negotiations and advanced a lot into a final decision . In the meantime, 3 months already passed , almost everyday both the two ( boy and girl) over phone were busy in discussing their future dreaming .
CHANGE THE SITUATION :
Suddenly the elder sister and her husband of the guy informed them that they are not agree in this negotiation. Perhaps they don’t want an woman who are engaged in a profession. This has a massive impact on the family as well as to their daughter. They are highly shocked . So it’s not expected to them at all.
Duty Of A Gurdians :
I am very soft hearted person. I feel very dejection when I listen to and face such conditions. As a guardian or a parent , I couldn’t stay indifferent having learnt that kind of incidents. I become angry . But I try to make them understand that don’t take this matter seriously . It’s the life . Let see better guy for your daughter . Perhaps it’s the wish of God , etc and etc. This is a regular feature in our society.
How To Overcome ?
1. Love each other, but take time to understand each other . Though it’s very difficult to see the inner world of the individual.
2. Don’t believe in sweet words of the lover or partner . Enjoy the words , but try to familiar with his drawbacks .
3. Never forgot your personality . Whenever it’s being hurt , you then cautiously step your feet . Never sacrifice your personality in virtue of getting him. Because, time has changed. Like Radha you should not sacrifice your everything, specially your personality.
4. Don’t live together before marriage. Indian, mainly Hindus , maintain the holiness and sanctity before marriage . Both man and woman should follow up with the principles in respect to thismatter.
5. We are human beings, not animals . We should be careful about the discrimination . Though we have some biological demands , but that’s to be acted accordingly. We never crossed the border line . Our motto should be achieved the higher state of mind. The more we will be enriched in this path, the more we must have reached nearer to God.
6. The ultimate goal is to reach out to the highest state of mind.
7. If you attain this state of your thoughts , we will be freed up from all the worldly hazards . Otherwise you have to face the sufferings.
8. In ancient times, the man used to spend in the house of Guru . There he learnt and practiced the rules and activities of the worldly affairs . They also maintained the stage of celibate life. But we are now devoid of it . Our education system or curriculum don’t entertain this aspect.
Finally, it’s fact that when a girl is betrayed by his loving one it’s not her fault. She has a pure heart. But the guy is heartless, brute and clumgy minded . He is not , in true sense, a perfect man or a human being. He is lacking of the human qualities. I think that each and everyone should glorify to his or her heart .
Moral: Don’t trust the rouges.
Love Never Wiped Away From This World .