Google Web Stories in WordPress? How can you get traffic from Google Web Stories?
Dr. Sushil Rudra
What is Google Web Story? How to use web stories to bring traffic to the site. What is Google Web Stories in Bangla? How can you get traffic from Google Web Stories in Bangla?
Currently, Google is giving great importance to Google Web Story. In this article I will discuss what is Google Web Story? How to use Google Web Story to bring a lot of traffic to your website.
Table of Contents:The Best Way to Get Traffic through Google Web Series
1. What’s webstories?
2. How to use google webstories?
3. How to install google webstories in WordPress?
4. How to create google webstories by using google webstories plugin?
5. How to check Google Webstories?
6. How to add Google Webstories XML in Google search console?
7. How to add Google Webstories in WordPress page or Sidebar ?
8. How to create Google Webstories in Google Blogger ?
What is Google Web Stories (What is Web Stories)?The Best Way to Get Traffic through Google Web Series
Web Stories is a Google supported story format that helps website creators publish their content in story format.
If you use the Google Chrome browser on your mobile then you can see the web story.
If you open the Chrome browser and scroll down a little without searching any website, you will see the web stories under the Stories heading. Like what you usually see on Google Discover.
After that you can click on any one of the stories to see the complete story. If there is a website link in that story,then you can go to that website and know more details about that post.
Like Google Discover it will also help you a lot in driving traffic to your website.
Be sure to read the original article published by Google.
How to use Google Web Stories (How to use Google Web Stories)? The Best Way to Get Traffic through Google Web Series
You Might Like also: 8 Ways to Be Indexed A Post Quickly in Google!
Whether you’re building a website on Blogger or WordPress, you can use Web Stories.
Incidentally, it is good to say that web stories are mainly used in blog websites.
Let’s know how to use or install Web Story in WordPress : The Best Way to Get Traffic through Google Web Series
You Might Like also: google-crawling-and-indexing-process
1. Login to WordPress admin
2. Or go to Plugin Options in the side menu
3. After that click on Add New (Add New) link
4. Type web stories in the search bar
5. Install the plugin that says Web Stories by Google.
How to create Google Web Stories by using Google Web Stories Plugin (How to create Google Web Stories by using Google Web Stories Plugin)?
Once the plugin is installed or click on the Stories link in the sidebar.
After that enter your Google Analytics code.
Then upload a logo of your website. The size of the logo should not be more than 96×96.
Enter the AdSense ID if your website is AdSense approved.
After that comes the real work. Creating web stories.
Incidentally, it is good to say that those who know how to use Canva will benefit from using this plugin.
Here are the steps to follow to create a web story: The Best Way to Get Traffic through Google Web Series
1. Click on Create New Story button.
2. After that a new page will appear.
3. Click on the image icon at the top left of the page. You will see text coming as ‘Third Party Media’.
4. Search the post you want to make a web story by writing the corresponding image or picture in the search bar.
5. After that select any portrait image.
6. If you click on the image, it will appear in the middle white box.
7. Drag the image and resize the box.
8. After that, click on the text icon on the right side of the image icon and select the text box. The image will appear in the middle white area.
9. Write some text on it.
10. After that stretch the text and give it a good color so that the text can be read on the image.
11. After that, if you want, add some animation to that text from the animation option on the right.
12. Make three or four pages or slides in this way.
13. Once these are done, go to the Design option on the right side.
14. Next create a poster image. It would be convenient to make it in Canva or Photoshop.
15. The size of the poster image should not exceed 640×853.
16. After that add a PublishR logo.
17. After that add the permalink. It will be something like this – Website Name / Web Stories / Link to Post. Basically, here the web story text will come between the link of the post.
18. After that add the taxonomy and some tags.
19. After that, one of the web stories
How to check if there is (How to check Google Web Stories)? The Best Way to Get Traffic through Google Web Series
You may like also: 1. Top 10 Ways to Get New Blog Massive Visitors Quickly!! 2. 8 Ways to Be Indexed A Post Quickly in Google!
- Copy the link that has web stories.
- After that search on Google Google Schema Markup Checker or click on this link (https://search.google.com/tes
- After that link your webstories into Google search.
- How to add Google XML Sitemap (Google XML Sitemap) (How to add Google Web Stories xml in Google Search Console).
- Open the browser of the SEO plugin you are using. For example, I use Rankmath Plugin. It is better than Yoast in many ways. can try.
- Login to WordPress and click RankMath on the left sidebar.
- After that, click on the Dashboard and see if the Web Stories option is on.
- After that go to Sitemap Settings in the left menu.
- There click on Stories under General.
- Turn on the Include in Sitemap option.
- After that copy the sitemap link and of course add it to Google Search Console.
- Similarly, you can generate sitemaps using Yoast and add them to Google Search Console
- How to add Google Web Stories in WordPress page or sidebar (How to add Google Web Stories in WordPress page or sidebar)?
- Login to WordPress.
- After that, come to Widget (Widget) in Appearance (Appearance) in the left menu.
- Again click on the + button and search for Web Stories.
- After that a box will appear which will say Selected Story, Latest Story and Single Story. I use selected story option on my site and add all quota stories there.
- Now if you click on the selected stories, 4 options will appear: Box Carousel, Circle Carousel, Grid, List. This means how you want to view web stories. I use the Circle Carousel option on this website.
- After that, you will see the web stories on the right side of your website. Clicking View All Stories will show all web stories on a new page.
- In the same way you can create a web story on a page or post and look at the bottom of the page or post. But I would say just showing it in the sidebar is enough.
- Apart from wordpress website you can use web story in blogger. Let’s see – How to use Google Web Stories in Blogger (How To Create Google Web Story For Blogger?):
- First go to this link (https://stories.google/tools/)
- After that click on Make Stories(https://makestories.io/) link. ￼
- After that, login here by logging in to Gmail. It is better if the browser is already logged in to Gmail.
- After that come to the Let Get You Started page.
- After that select the industry you are in.
- Since I am making web stories for blogger, I have selected content writer or educator option.
- After that click on Lets Start Creating button.
- After that click on Create New Story.
- But before that go to the General Settings link and give all the required information.
- After that, if you click on Create New Story, a page similar to WordPress will appear.
- Now slowly write the web story. In this case, you can see the steps that WordPress has mentioned.
- Once the story is published, create a link for the story by clicking Short Link. If it is a little difficult to make a web story at first, it will gradually become easier as you make more web stories.
- Make one web story every day if you can. Create web stories based on the posts on your website. If you can create web stories and submit web stories xml to google search console then your website will increase in number of visitors in few days.
- Please comment how you liked this article. If there is any difficulty in making a web story, then you can tell me, I will help as much as possible.