Table of Contents Hide
- Why should we follow Swami Vivekananda’s views? India at present has been passing through crucial situations due to an unhealthy atmosphere of political anarchy, corruption, unemployment, violence and terrorism, inflammation and so on. Opposition parties are trying to discontinue the parliamentary season. They consistently are hampering activities of parliamentary seasons. By the name of democracy, they’re protesting against the Central government as the privacy of some important people of different sectors had been leaked through Pegasus, a hacking company. It’s an Israel – based company. So the activities of the Parliament have been getting stopped by the opposition.
- Besides, it’s now going on the pandemic. Sufficient vaccinations are not coming from Central Government. Though it is available in the free market. Some dishonest people are making a profit selling it by taking extra money from about 750 Rs to 1000/ Rs. Moreover, there are no hard and fast rules to vaccinate the common people. Government is not serious about it.
- Here in West Bengal, political leaders are busy enjoying political powers. They are running to Delhi and Tripura to establish themselves. Their target is to achieve the thorns of Delhi and prepare for the 2024 parliamentary elections. Mamata Banerjee & Her Dream: Madam Mamata Banerjee is dreaming of the Prime Minister post. Though she is an outsider in Delhi.As she told previously outsiders to our Prime Minister and other Ministers when they came here to campaign in legislative assembly Elections., so she is an outsider in Delhi in that sense. Hence, she is an outsider when she and her party leaders are going to other states.
- We have seen post-poll violence in Bengal and still, now it’s going on. Democracy is here at stake. The ruling party always demands no opposition. So both the issues of privacy and the government without any opposition are dangerous to democracy. Therefore, when the opposition is not stable, the government can do anything according to their interest. However, in a democracy, a stable and reliable opposition is the key to success.
- Swami Vivekananda didn’t want such kind of social, political and cultural structure of society as well as democracy. What he wanted to establish ? What did he dreamt? Why should we follow Swami Vivekananda’s views under this circumstances of our country? We need to learn and follow the instructions which he expected.
- Why Should We follow Swami Vivekananda’s Views: Vivekananda: The Messiah Of New India
- Everything I had read about Vivekananda came to my mind. I recalled the words of Rabindranath Tagore. He told that he who wants to know or understand India must read Vivekananda. He awakens the younger generation love for, and devotion to, their motherland, their pride in its past and hope for its bright future. This is indeed so. If we read and re-read the works of Swami Vivekananda, each time we will find in them something new. Therefore, it helps deeper to understand India, its philosophy, the way of life and customs of the people in the past and the present, their dreams of the future.
- Vivekananda dreamt of a vibrant motherland. He thought and prayed for the happiness of his people. He wanted that his suffering motherland would have been possessed a stable and reliabilities. It would have been awakened. Why Should We Follow Swami Vivekananda’s Views: Vivekananda said that the sun of courage had risen, that his motherland would inevitably wake up and nothing could prevent that process. India would be in the grip of slumber no more.
- True it’s! Our compatriots very soon sacrificed their lives for the freedom of the motherland from the colonial Britishers. Therefore, we became free. The new government made five years of planning for the development of the people. We have seen progress in science and technology.Moreover, our military forces are trying to protect the borderline from enemies. Green revolution already took place and we have got success in it. Our scientists and engineers, Doctors, Technicians are superb. We have achieved significantly in business. Pacca roads and highways had been extended to interior villages.Read also: 1. The Cliff Of Swami Vivekananda 2. Kids and Swami Vivekananda Vani Prochar Samity
- But we are lagging behind still now due to unhealthy rustic political atmosphere. We have to focus on the human resources which is neglected at present. Greedy peoples are now in politics. Muscle man and criminals are backing these leaders. Men of letters are disinterested in politics now. Most of the leaders are connected to big scams like coal mining etc.
- Unemployment is the crying need of the present day. Educated young people are not getting any government jobs. The ruling party is not serious about it. Their appeasement politics however is busy managing more power. Even they’re managing crore of money through back door.
- So I think Swami Vivekananda didn’t dream of this situation. Values and ethics are on the wane. Corruption and malpractices wrapped up in the system.
Thank you for your sharing. I am worried that I lack creative ideas. It is your article that makes me full of hope. Thank you. But, I have a question, can you help me?